A ready to use granule ideal for flowering and fruiting plants. For more flowers and fruits, better smelling flowers and better tasting fruits.
- Bigger, healthier fruit & flowers
- Fast acting ready to use granules
- Ideal for all fruit trees, bushes & flowers
- Encourages disease & drought resistance
- NPK 0-0-48
Sulphate of Potash has a very high potassium content. This makes it ideal for encouraging strong flower and fruit development. It also helps to ripen and strengthen plants ensuring they can defend against pest, disease and weather damage.
What to Expect
Plants will ripen and strengthen becoming healthier to defend against pests and disease.
For best results: When planting out your vegetables use a dedicated compost to give your plants the very best start.
When to Use
Apply every 4-6 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August. For best results granules should be worked into the soil. During dry weather, water before and after application.
How to Use
One handful of Sulphate of Potash is approximately 35g (1¼ oz).
You can apply Sulphate of Potash every 4-6 weeks to maintain plant quality.
Fruit Trees, Canes and Plants
Apply 35g/sq. m (1¼ oz/sq. yd) around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots. Alternatively, sprinkle the product over the soil surface, around the stem of the plant and water thoroughly. When planting out apply 35g/sq. m (1¼ oz/sq. yd) to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with the soil or compost when refilling the hole.
Flowers and Shrubs
Apply 35g/sq. m (1¼ oz/sq. yd) on the soil surface and fork in. Take care that the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stems. Water in well after application.
- It is good practice to wear gloves and eye protection when using the product
- Do not exceed application rates when applying product, overdosing can cause damage to plants
- To be used only where there is a recognised need
- Contents may settle during transit
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application